Banana & Chia Pancake Muffins
Banana & Chia
My no added sugar, easy, simple, nutritious and allergy friendly pancakes turned into pancake muffins! No nuts, no eggs and they can be made vegan.
Make these the night before and you have breakfast waiting in the morning! They are also great for packing into snack boxes and freeze really well.
I like adding in chia seeds as they are nutrient dense and a fab addition to your little one’s diet. Chia seeds are high in omega 3 fatty acids and a great source protein, healthy fats, fibre, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
You can use any milk you like for these, oat milk tastes lovely if you are looking to make them vegan.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 12 mini muffins
Suitable From: 6 months +
Can be frozen for 3 months
What do you need?
1 ripe banana
1 cup rolled oats
2 tbsps chia seeds
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup milk of choice
1 tsp cinnamon
A handful of blueberries or raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a mini muffin tin.
- Blitz the oats in a blender and then add in the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin and bake for about 15 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
Have you checked out my eBook, Baby & Toddler Friendly Family Meals for lots of easy and delicious recipes suitable for the whole family?