4 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies
4 Ingredient Cookies
Easy, healthy, loaded with fibre, chewy and ready in under 20 minutes! There is no added sugar and no fancy ingredients. You can jazz up these cookies with additional add ins like chopped nuts, raisins or cranberries.
The nut butter adds protein and healthy fat to this simple cookie.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 8 cookies
Suitable From: 6 months +
What do you need?
1 large ripe banana
3/4 cup oats
1 tsp (or more to taste) Ceylon cinnamon
2 tbsps nut butter of choice
Use tahini in place of the nut butter
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and then add in the nut butter, oats and cinnamon. Stir well until combined.
- Add in any optional ingredients.
- Use an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to drop spoons of the mixture onto the baking tray and shape into cookies.
- Bake for around 15 mins until golden brown.
- Cool and serve!
Check out my eBook below for lots more easy and delicious recipes the whole family can enjoy.