3 INGREDIENT COOKIES
3 Ingredient CookiesEasy, healthy, chewy and ready in under 20 minutes! There is no added sugar and no fancy ingredients. You can jazz up these cookies with additional add ins like chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips or cranberries.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 12 cookies
Suitable From: 6 months +
Can be frozen for 3 months
What do you need?
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp (or more to taste) Ceylon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and then add in the oats and cinnamon. Stir well until combined.
- Use an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to drop spoons of the mixture onto the baking tray and shape into cookies.
- Bake for around 18 mins until golden brown.
- Cool and serve!
Check out my eBook below for lots more easy and delicious recipes the whole family can enjoy.