Leftover Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies are really so simple to make; leftover oatmeal, a few add ins, mix and bake. I usually make these with leftover spiced pear oats and the warming spices make for a delicious cookie. I love packing these up for snack time on the go as they are loaded with protein, carbs and healthy fat.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 12 cookies
Suitable From: 1 year +
What do you need?
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 chia egg/1egg
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- Mash the banana and then add in the chia egg and coconut oil. Stir until combined.
- Add in the leftover oatmeal, the oat flour, coconut sugar and baking powder. The dough will be quite wet.
- Add in chocolate chips if you like.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the dough and place into your baking tray.
- Bake for around 15 mins, until golden.
- Cool and serve!