Monster Smoothie (High Iron Green Smoothie)
Monster Green Smoothie
Add some eyes and draw on a mouth using a sharpie and my high iron smoothie is instantly transformed into a fun and festive drink which is loaded with wholesome ingredients and gives your little one a good boost of iron! Win win!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Serves: 2 servings
Suitable From: 8 months +
What do you need?
- 1 cup chopped spinach & kale
- 1 small frozen ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped kiwi
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 tbsps chia seeds
- 1 cup filtered water (or more if you like it thinner)
- 1 Medjool date (if you like it sweeter)
- Whizz everything together until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out my new eBook, Easy Healthy Snacks Which is packed full of snacks the whole family can enjoy! There are simple and easy no bake snacks, my go to snacks which take under 5 minutes, frozen delights, delicious drinks and a selection of batch made snacks to keep mid week snacking simple!