Sweet, chewy and bursting with flavour. These roasted carrots are so delicious and perfect for exposing your little one to different textures and flavours. It’s so important to serve the same food in different ways to expand little one’s palettes and get them eating them a variety!
Carrots are high in fibre, vitamin K, potassium and Vitamin A making them a superb addition to our diets!
Ways to serve avocado egg salad:
Accompaniment to a main meal
As a snack. Pair with a source of protein such as cheese or avocado
Serve as part of a mezze meal with hummus or yogurt to dip
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 1 adult & 1 toddler
Suitable From: 6 months +
What do you need?
1 cup (about 150g) carrots, chopped into thin slices, the length of your finger
1 tbsp oil of choice
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line baking tray with baking parchment.
- Add the oil to a bowl and then toss the carrots in the oil until evenly coated.
- Lay flat onto the baking tray and sprinkle over the spices.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping half way.
- Allow too cool before serving.
- These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days.
If you’re looking for more easy, healthy and delicious snack ideas like this then check out my ebook, easy healthy snacks!