4 Ingredient Carrot Cookies
These delicious cookies are SO easy to make, healthy and packed with veg! They are ready in under 20 minutes and you only need a few simple ingredients! The grated carrots add natural sweetness, vitamins and minerals and texture to these delightful cookies!
I have teamed up with Riverford, a seasonal and organic fruit, veg and salad delivery box to bring you this delicious recipe.
They are free from egg, dairy and added sugar making them perfect for babies and little ones with allergies. Serve them up for breakfast with some fruit or at snack time!
You can jazz up these cookies with additional add ins like, raisins, cinnamon or coconut.
If you’re wondering what to do with the green tops of your carrots then head on over to Riverford’s IGTV for some really great veg hacks and recipe inspiration.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 8 cookies
Suitable From: 6 months +
What do you need?
1 large ripe banana
3/4 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp crushed walnuts (or substitute crushed sunflower seeds for a nut free alternative)
1 large carrot, finely grated
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and then add the oats and crushed walnuts. Stir until combined.
- Add the grated carrot and mix again.
- Add in any optional ingredients.
- Use an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to drop spoons of the mixture onto the baking tray and shape into cookies.
- Bake for around 15 mins until golden brown.
- Cool and serve!
Check out my eBook below for lots more easy and delicious recipes the whole family can enjoy.