Sheet Pan Broccoli & Salmon
This easy roasted broccoli & salmon is so quick, easy and bursting with flavour! An easy midweek dinner!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 1 adult & 1 toddler
Suitable From: 6 months +
What do you need?
- 2 salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 cup of broccoli, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil/avocado oil
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 2 tsps cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 slices lemon/lime
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- In a bowl, drizzle 1 tbsp of oil over the broccoli and 1 tsp cumin powder. Mix to cover all the broccoli.
- Place the salmon on the baking tray and drizzle over the remaining oil. Rub on the garlic and pepper and pop a slice of lemon on the top. Arrange the broccoli around the salmon.
- Bake for around 12 minutes under the salmon is cooked through. (This may be longer or shorter, depending on the thickness of the fillet).