Tahini & Coconut Granola
Toddler Friendly Tahini & Coconut Granola
We ate granola everyday while on vacation, so of course I needed to make it as soon as we got home! Making homemade granola is so easy and you can customise is anyway you like; switch up the nuts/seeds or add in raisins if you like it sweeter. There are so many possibilities! This is delicious served with yoghurt and fresh fruit.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 8 servings
Suitable From: 1 year +
What do you need?
- 1 1/4 cups oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp chopped pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or other bits of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 3 tbsps melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsps tahini
- 3 tbsps maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, coconut, cinnamon, salt (if using), pumpkin seeds and walnuts.
- Pour in the tahini, coconut oil and maple syrup. Stirring until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking tray and press down with a spatula. This will help big clusters to form. Bake for 20 minutes. At the half way point, stir to ensure everything cooks evenly.
- Let the granola cool for about 30 minutes, it will harden as it cools.
- Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit or on its own!
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.